NOTICE: Click here for important information about safe surfing from the Federal Trade Commission.
- This policy covers how rcampus treats personal information that rcampus collects and receives. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, phone number, or grades and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that rcampus does not own or control, or to people that rcampus does not employ or manage.
1. Information Collection and Use
- rcampus collects personal information when you register with rcampus, when you use Services and when you visit rcampus pages.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, address, zip code, telephone number, email address, birth date, gender, grade level, and major. You may update or review this information at any time by selecting the ?my profile? option. Once you register with rcampus and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Children under age 13 will not be allowed to register with rcampus and create an account without their parent?s permission. Before a child under age 13 may participate in any Services requiring registration (e.g., emailing, message boards or other forums), the child?s teacher must first obtain the parent?s permission. If at any time after a parent gives permission, the parent desires to review the child?s personal information, request that it be deleted or refuse to allow any further collection of the child?s information, the parent may contact rcampus. If you have additional questions regarding your child?s use of his or her account, you may contact rcampus.
- rcampus will not contact children under age 13 about special offers or for marketing purposes without a parent's permission.
2. Information Sharing and Disclosure
- rcampus does not rent, sell, or share personal information about its members with other agencies other than members? school and except to provide products or services requested by the member under the following circumstances:
- In order to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- Student information is available to his/her instructors.
- Member names may be displayed on their messages, or to other members of an online group that they have joined.
3. Inappropriate Content, Advertising, Spam, etc.
- To provide a safe environment for its members, rcampus reserves the right to monitor activities and content
for any form of inappropriateness including unauthorized advertising, spam, materials and messages that do not adhere to rcampus's
Term Of Use, or anything that rcampus find inappropriate.
- All unauthorized content are subject to removed without notice if they are reported by members and visitors, encountered during random monitoring, or prompted by
- rcampus may set and access rcampus cookies on your computer.
- When you create an account, rcampus uses a cookie to store a unique, random ID.
rcampus uses this ID to identify you anonymously to enable you to enter various channels as a member and to visit
member-restricted areas of the site without having to login on each page.
Please see cookies for more information.
- rcampus may update this policy with or without a notice to members.